Trident Plumbing, Heating and Electrical offer a reliable and comprehensive service in providing plumbing and heating maintenance for your properties. We offer these services to individuals, companies, housing associations, private landlords and letting agents. We undertake the inspection and servicing of all heating systems and pipework within each property.
We can arrange an annual reminder and make suitable arrangements with tenants if this is required. This service can be offered for one or multiple properties. We have worked with many reputable local companies. All our engineers are fully qualified and insured with experience in customer service that will ensure your customer is looked after.
An efficient boiler will keep you safe and save you money on repairs and fuel bills. An engineer will be able to pick up on any minor faults which could lead to a break down in the future and help you avoid the inconvenience of a broken boiler. Regular maintenance can reduce your fuel bills as an engineer will make sure that your boiler is running as efficiently as possible.
During an annual inspection we examine your boiler and controls to make sure they are operating safely, and check for corrosion and leaks. We carry out a gas pressure check to ensure the boiler is operating at the correct gas pressure. We check to ensure flue terminals are unobstructed and internal flue components are sealed properly and there are no unsafe emissions. We check that burner is combusting efficiently and properly, normally using a flue gas analyser. You will also receive a service report that shows everything the engineer has done to maintain your boiler.
We carry out the required inspection service on all gas appliances and issue a Landlords Gas Safety Certificate. It is a legal requirement that any existing tenant or new tenant is given this certificate and landlords are required to keep their copies for up to one year.
- Gas central heating system installation and replacement
- Oil central heating system installation and replacement
- Boiler servicing
- Gas fire servicing
- Boiler changes and repairs
- General plumbing services for kitchens and bathrooms
- Underfloor heating systems
- Unvented and open vented thermal store cylinders and
- Full bathroom and wet-room – survey, design and installation including plumbing, electrical works, tiling and joinery
- Landlord safety certification
- Installation of renewable technologies – including air and ground source heat pumps, solar thermal systems for hot water, heating, and biomass boilers and stoves
- Electrical Services
- Free and without obligation surveys