Trident Plumbing, Heating and Electrical have over 20 years of experience in design and installation of plumbing and heating in new builds, extensions and refurbishments. Our expertise ensures a high standard of work at competitive prices.
We pride ourselves on our fast and efficient customer service, and we have a good reputation with many local leading building companies. Our site based work is subject to a comprehensive series of checks at each stage of installation and we liaise between our operatives and developer agents at each stage to verify works have been completed to a safe and satisfactory standard.
full bathroom design installation tiling underfloor heating
Trident Plumbing, Heating and Electrical has comprehensive public and employer liability insurance and will happily supply certificates upon request. Our engineers are fully trained, abide by our health and safety policies and are Gas Safe registered.
- Gas central heating systems
- Oil central heating systems
- General domestic plumbing
- Electrical Services
- Rainwater drainage and harvesting
- Soil and waste systems
- Underfloor heating systems
- Solar thermal systems for hot water and heating
- Unvented and open vented thermal store cylinders and
- heat banks
- Full bathroom and wet-room – survey, design and installation including plumbing, electrical works, tiling and joinery
- Installation of renewable technologies – including air and ground source heat pumps, solar thermal systems for hot water, heating, and biomass boilers and stoves
- Design support available
- Free and without obligation surveys